Cross Border Check
Automated cross-border checks with the integrated solution SpeciVim & Indigita API
Relationship Managers and their Assistants can have a true 360-degree view on client data and demonstrate our integrated SpeciVim & Indigita API solution with a particular focus on automated cross-border controls to support bankers with onboarding clients, conducting meetings and planning their travels in a compliant manner.
Composed of 10 “optional” modules, SpeciVIM offers high flexibility for implementing policies and financial institutions’ specificities by each relevant bank department (central file, compliance, client service, relationship management).
Using Indigita API, SpeciVim includes now cross border rules which allow to filter suitable products. An RM can now use SpeciVIM during an onboarding, meeting, travelling preparation and management. Compliant with MiFID II / LSFin, SpeciVim allows to record an investment profile and client knowledge using flexible forms. Furthermore, clients benefit from the expertise of the BRP Group legal and tax experts.
From the adaptation to the new regulatory framework further to client caring, this partnership allows us to achieve addressing these both challenges.
DIGITAL ARM OF BRP GROUP
SWISS & CROSSBORDER EXPERT
- Founded in 2016 with headquarters in Geneva and additional teams in Zurich, Lugano and Portugal
- Owned by BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA, an established global leader in the field of cross-border compliance for financial institutions
- Indigita is the regtech arm of the BRP Group and combines the industry-leading regulatory knowledge of its mother company BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA and its sister company BRP Tax SA with innovative digital channels.
- Focused on and specialized in addressing the challenges posed by cross-border regulations
- A pioneer and leader in the digitization of regulatory rule application and advice
- A trusted provider of compliance e-learning solutions for banks and asset managers
- Provides a suite of interactive trainings, digital tools and APIs to support financial institutions and their employees to conduct cross-border business in a safe and compliant way
- Provides banks and asset managers efficient access to the most complete and up-to-date collection of cross-border rules for more than 170 countries
About BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA
BRP Group was founded in Geneva in 2010. It is focusing in the banking and financial regulatory field. Its aim is to simplify increasingly complex regulations, through the creation of standardized support documents, the development of IT applications, pragmatic advice and constructive training programs.
Get started with us
We can build your future solution.
- 100% Swiss
- Support 24/7 possible